Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
20 dollars, holds air just fine, can meet in Castle Rock or Park Meadows area.

One of the bungees that attaches to the mesh measuring area is broken, you can see that it's missing in the pic.

·
Registered
9,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ROFL, yes it floats, I used it at the first tube and toon and haven't used it since. The watermaster is much more comfy.

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Wow a Fish n Phil sighting!!!...you two get married yet? Hope all is well!!!...

S

·
0 Posts
I think phil spilled the beans with his delivery area ! >:D Good to hear from ya !

·
Registered
9,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for meeting up with me coloradonative, good to meet you and bs for a few.

LoL guys...Not married. All is good, been fishing like always, super busy, the usual.

·
Registered
9,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey a-town mr wiggles what's up?! Did you ever check out AEsop Rock? Just recently started listening to some Sage Francis, I doubt he's your style but you never know. Also, I've been wanting to tell you about GDK, Gillie Da Kid, I think he would fit the bill for some of the more gangster stuff you were looking for years back. I think it's the GDK Mixtape best of GDK has some good stuff on it. You should check them out if you have some time.

I'm not really an ease myself into anything type of person haha, but I think I like it in the buy and sell section the best these days ;) :D :D :D

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
FishnPhil said:
Hey a-town mr wiggles what's up?! Did you ever check out AEsop Rock? Just recently started listening to some Sage Francis, I doubt he's your style but you never know. Also, I've been wanting to tell you about GDK, Gillie Da Kid, I think he would fit the bill for some of the more gangster stuff you were looking for years back. I think it's the GDK Mixtape best of GDK has some good stuff on it. You should check them out if you have some time.

I'm not really an ease myself into anything type of person haha, but I think I like it in the buy and sell section the best these days ;) :D :D :D
LOL Nice. Yep Aesop is tight. Never heard of Sage...I'll have to check it out. GDK, huh? Ok, gonna check that out too.

Hope to see you posting again soon... Peace brother!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts