Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
16,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Or nearly retired-
A fine spring day was had by Ronco, Coffe Joe and yours truly. Basically calm winds and soaring temps and some action made for a great time, Certainly better than working.:thumb:
Not a large count by any means but we we all missed quite a few dandies its not easy to set the hook at 60 ft.

Big was 12".

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
You made the best out of the recent good weather. I'm wishing that I had gone fishing both Saturday Sunday last weekend now. Crappy weather moving in Wednesday...

·
Registered
16,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You made the best out of the recent good weather. I'm wishing that I had gone fishing both Saturday Sunday last weekend now. Crappy weather moving in Wednesday...
Yeah I'm lookin at some shore fishing for big slimers the next couple weeks. They like crappy weather!

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
trying to figure out were the gentleman term plays into this
Fish = girls. Where men go to see girls = gentlemen's club. But perhaps you are hinting that the men here aren't gentlemen? ;D

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Perch eggs are yummy! Crappie eggs are better though.

·
Registered
43 Posts
When fried along with the fillets, they are actually tasty. I prefer the smaller ones as the larger sacs are harder to cook all the way through (at least evenly)
No no, you don't want to cook them all the way through, a little salt then warmed on the pan!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts