Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please take a few moments to fill out the survey. I would like to ask anyone taking the survey to request they add recreational boating policy mirroring Aurora Reservoir's policy(small and large boats, electric only propulsion).

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/rueterhess

TIA!

·
Registered
24,552 Posts
I did it but it was laughable...water quality was a chief concern it seemed...so much so swimming wasnt an option..no chance they allow boats with even electric motors...invasive species are the water managers buzzword bogeyman these days!...

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
For what its worth, I flew over the res on a connecting flight to Denver. Bowl shaped with no discernable structure , featureless gravel banks. Can't imagine this would be much of a fishing lake anyway.

·
Registered
6,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
For what its worth, I flew over the res on a connecting flight to Denver. Bowl shaped with no discernable structure , featureless gravel banks. Can't imagine this would be much of a fishing lake anyway.
Its hard to see from above but the structural elements are nearly identical to Aurora Rez and I think that lake has produced some decent fish over the years. ;)

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Guess the bass fisherman in me is coming out. :)

·
Registered
182 Posts
Done.
Google Earth shows the progression of the construction and there appears to be plenty of structure. It could be good.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts