Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well some of ya know I tied the knot a while back... We had our reception early in june. Been meaning to post sth so here ya go.

try to watch the whole dance if ya can:

I'm adding pics below.

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
We started with a Thai traditional celebration ;

The lovely bride in traditional Thai attire;

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Then moved on to classic American;

With my daughters;

Me with the tigers;

Cutting of the cake;

Cutting of the meat;

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
Rice and milk is looking pretty good together!...congrats to both of you!...and a new title to add to your resume...lol Tiger Tamer!...you should of had an Indy Jones whip!...much health and happiness to you to and your families!!...summer heat is coming...Diane will want to retreat to Estes...and we will stop...need a early fall jevan and James trip too...the last was still one of the summer's highlights!!!...again congrats to both of you!...

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Congratulations, J! Now, go make some rice and milk mix! I'm assuming she wants some kids down the road... My niece is getting married next week. They are not doing dual ceremonies though. That was very considerate of you.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Great video!
Congrats!

BTW that is the best catch I've seen you get!
May you both continue your happy lives together, forever.

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Congrats! I married a Korean lady, and it's the best choice I made (maybe not so much for her after 22 years!). Best wishes to you and your new family and may you live a long, prosperous and happy life together and enjoy the many benefits of great Thai food!

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
Congrats jevan did you have the wedding in Estes? My brother is getting married up there August 16 James is gonna be the photographer for the wedding

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey "catfishking" talk to me.. I just tried Chatfield two days in a row. but the water is 70 degrees.. I tried sucker meat and small smelly perch.. NOTHING..but I might try this weekend at night at Chatfield, somewhere around MASSEY Drawl. It will be a full moon this weekend. but all I can do is try. right? any tricks you know that I don't?

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
Hey "catfishking" talk to me.. I just tried Chatfield two days in a row. but the water is 70 degrees.. I tried sucker meat and small smelly perch.. NOTHING..but I might try this weekend at night at Chatfield, somewhere around MASSEY Drawl. It will be a full moon this weekend. but all I can do is try. right? any tricks you know that I don't?
Sorry I'm not much help I don't fish chatfield much when I target cats I usually fish up north or nebraska

1 - 16 of 16 Posts