Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Congrat's to Westsloper! You and this kids did well.
Thanks Cody! Actually the kids decided they had better things to do so it was just me and the wife this year. She was pretty pumped to get on the board though! bobco was out there too (super nice guy), I believe he went home with a 5th place perch. All in all it was a pretty fun tourney this year. Super slow day on Sunday though, we went from filling a 5gal bucket with perch on Saturday to catching only 5 on Sunday.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Congrat's to Westsloper too. Now you need to prove that Rifle Gap was not homefield advantage; come, fish and win the Chatfield tournament this Sat.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Congrat's to Westsloper too. Now you need to prove that Rifle Gap was not homefield advantage; come, fish and win the Chatfield tournament this Sat.
Man I really want too!!! Except the Chatty touney is more of a dumb luck tournament, anyone can win it! Its not looking like its going to happen though :-[ Too many prior commitments!

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
should have know a picture of a MRT would bring Cody out to play ;). westslopers wife stepped it and got second in Perch, all the winners were in East end:) My granddaughter finished 6th in kids perch, got her a nice rod and reel! Westsloper Ive been called allot of thing but not that! ha ha

1 - 5 of 5 Posts