Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fished the ponds last night and this morning.  The bass sure are biting with these cooler temps...
Fished Senkos (green no fleck 4 inch)  Fishing slow is the key. Caught 7 fish last night and 4 this morning.  Most of them were little guys...a few were a bit bigger...no monsters though...

This guy here swollowed the hook...tried to get it out....had to cut the line and hope rust gets rid of it

This guy had some kind of growth on his upper mouth and its eyes were bulging out...weird.

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
nice fish, that last one was a bit wierd with its eyes all bulging out id expect to catch something like that in the carter tailing ponds...lol

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just rigging the senkos texas style...sometimes I skin the hook or leave it exposed....depending on the situation. As far as hooks go i really enjoy using "G-Lock" hooks by Gamitz.....Gamotu....those Japanese hooks!!! You know what I mean....

Pondfisher

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you enter from the entrance off of Prospect Rd., it is the second pond to the west. It has a beaver dam and is closest to the Poudre river. I like this pond because it is usally really clear.

Pondfisher

1 - 7 of 7 Posts