Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got this Bass today on my lunch break. It was 18.5 inches. Photos were taken and the fish was released. Was using Wave Worms again.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MileHighBassin said:
Real nice bass. Which pond did you catch it at?
It was the one that is called the "Wiper Pond". It is the one that you can see from Timberline, closest to the river.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
fatfish said:
Where are Riverbend Ponds located?
Fort Collins. There are two Places for parking. First is off of Prospect, east of Timberline and the second is off of Timberline, nort of Prospect.

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
Wish I could fish on my lunch break. But my boss has specifically told me, "no hunting or fishing while you are at work"

Nice fish Scorpion!

Dan

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Dan said:
Wish I could fish on my lunch break.  But my boss has specifically told me, "no hunting or fishing while you are at work"
Hahah thats the best, you knwo its good when your boss knows you that well. Thats a nice looking fish man! The big ones get hungrier in the fall, or atleast everyone is catching the bigger ones now.

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
Scorpion_bsk --- DEFINATLY photo contest material !!!   8)  Wicked fish w/ nice fall colors in the background !  I would make a leaf reference here, but I'm too tired to come up w/ anything clever  :-[.  Seriously nice fish though. It's been 12 days since I've fished, and it's killing me. :mad: Sunday for sure though (although I may have to sqeeze some time in tomarrow).

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
james said:
Scorpion_bsk --- DEFINATLY photo contest material !!!   8)  Wicked fish w/ nice fall colors in the background !  I would make a leaf reference here, but I'm too tired to come up w/ anything clever
Hey now! The leaves match the season in my pic!!!! Lol ;)

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Dan said:
Wish I could fish on my lunch break.  But my boss has specifically told me, "no hunting or fishing while you are at work"

Nice fish Scorpion!

Dan
My lunch break is about the only time I get to fish lately!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Hey nice fish!!! I fished riverbend from about 3 to 6 pm...nothing...a two bites but no hook-ups. I saw a nice fat bass cruisin in 4 feet of water but it was not interested in the fat ika i had on the end of my line. Fished soft plastics....only caught the skunk...first time in a while....

·
Registered
87 Posts
!

My lunch break is about the only time I get to fish lately!
I think they call that the fisherman's diet plan. lol.
Who needs lunch when you can catch a bass.
Nice fish Scorpion!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts