Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Below Crystal Dam the Gunny is Gunny Pea Green up to MAYBE 3 feet visibility. Below North Fork of Gunny..... is muddy.

·
Registered
76 Posts
The Blue below Dillon Res is pretty clear. There's one creek near I-70 that's dumping some sediment into the river, but it's not having much of an effect. I don't know about downstream though.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
some cold temps at night, and temps below 39 degrees during the day for the last couple weeks in the high country have kept the water relativity clear.
2015 Runnoff is now in its infancy.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Any of the tailwaters will stay clear through runoff, but they will pump up flows as runoff gets going. Most of the reservoirs are at full pool, which is good. We are due for a stretch of nice days and once that happens the rivs are going to blow up pretty quick I'd guess. High water on the tailwaters generally pushes the fish around, which is a good thing for fishing IMO. I'm sure you will find some fish when you are here.

·
Registered
883 Posts
The Ark will be murking up soon we got hit with very heavy wet snow last night. We got close to 3" of moisture out of it per my friends rain gage.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts