Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

RMA Public Scoping Meeting

3K views 26 replies 8 participants last post by  jamiehughes 
#1 ·
I got an invitaiton in the mail today from the Rocky Mountain Arsenal to a public scoping meeting scheduled Feb 25 at 4 pm. Participants are invited to offer sggestions and feedback on the future management of the Refuge Fishery and Recreation Fee Fishing Program. I expect Mustang and FishingGuitars will offer some insight. Anyone else expecting to go? i implore anyone who plans on going to be constructive and tacful with suggestions/points/criticisms, please don't bring tangents like some people we've known to post on this site but of whom we do not speak... Thanks

#27 ·
wow tfb, thanks. for saying that you appreciate peoples efforts to give our say on the matter. i dont think that anyone else has even mentioned that. wonder how many other people that fish out there just wont have time to attend????hmmm, makes you wonder, guess if they don't show , they got no rights to complain next year either...guys like matt and eric are really stepping up for everyone else. thanks guys!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.