Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Cody and I will be at the RMA tomorrow morning wetting a line... Shana will be there but only as a photographer so if you see 2 red heads with a scary looking guy reeling in a 36" pike stop and say Hi!

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DenTex said:
Me too, but I also will be just doing some photos. Fishing on Tuesday.
I'm the old one with 20lbs of Nikon.
The redhead should have a big ole nikon strapped around her neck as well... look for the yellow nikon strap.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Sorry. Missed you somehow. I was late getting around. Bad back and
couldn't tote much gear. BTW there is a hand truck of sorts available
at Denver Photo, fold-up and lite wt. Also works great for some tackle bags/boxes. I didn't get up to Ladora, just Mary's. Looks like the catfish bite might be about to get started. Saw a couple of 6-8 lbers caught. And
hopefully carp on the fly...

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
DenTex said:
Sorry. Missed you somehow. I was late getting around. Bad back and
couldn't tote much gear. BTW there is a hand truck of sorts available
at Denver Photo, fold-up and lite wt. Also works great for some tackle bags/boxes. I didn't get up to Ladora, just Mary's. Looks like the catfish bite might be about to get started. Saw a couple of 6-8 lbers caught. And
hopefully carp on the fly...
Drat the luck for not running into you... I caught a couple cats and a couple largemouths, but the pike I went there to catch never showed up seen oneguy catch 2 and thats all I saw landed that day.

H

·
0 Posts
ePIC, that pose with the cat...Are you trying to get on the cover of Kitty Kat Magazine? A mag specifically dedicated to women who like to catfish. :D Nice cat.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Nice cat. Those can be plentiful, if you're lucky. Will likely be out tomorrow.
Don't understand why people bad-mouth the cats & carp. If you ain't
gonna eat them; the fight is what counts, and if you ain't tried carp on a fly,
get ready for a for a kingsize tussle. Just ask Barry R.

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hobiecat said:
ePIC, that pose with the cat...Are you trying to get on the cover of Kitty Kat Magazine? A mag specifically dedicated to women who like to catfish. :D Nice cat.
I heed to work on my beer belly a little more for that doncha think?

·
Registered
24,499 Posts
wait till zman gets ahold of this.
Nope not me will have to get someone else to do your dirty work...it's a great photo in a great thread with his kiddo...I wont violate the sanctity (sp?) of that...if it was KenB...I might think about it...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts