Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went to the arsenal on sunday brought the wife and kid (translation didnt fish hard) caught a couple of ok bass at mary on buzzbaits bumpin cover....then headed up to ladora wader free just fished off the damn ....caught a couple little pike and the first small bass ive caught out ot ladora since they had the lottery to fish there .....all in all good day for having the wife and kid with me ...

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
having a wife and kid that want to fish with you is a real blessing glad to hear you had a good day

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what were the pike taking? i havent had luck with them since my first time there

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
The best days fishing are with the family, how'd they do?

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
fire tiger husky jerk for the pike .....or any bright colord spinner bait with a large trailor ......the wife is pregnant so she just goes for the excersize ...my son is 18 months old and hes really into it already as soon as i catch a fish he has to see it and touch it ...hes also getting pretty good and reeling them in (with help of course) .....just found out the one on the way is another boy !!!! ...mustang if you get there early throw a red and white zara spook ....its a blast

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks, i think im hitting spinney or the dream stream this saturday and prolly work sunday, but next time im out there ill give it a shot

1 - 6 of 6 Posts