Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Deuceu72 said:
Just saw that Tulo and CarGo won their 1st gold glove awards. Congrats to them both!
About darn time for Tulo! Best short stop I have ever seen, and Cargo is one of the best players I have ever seen.

·
P I K E
10,084 Posts
That is great news, but with the history of O'Dowd those two are now expendable!!! Yep!!! Gone like the rest of the great players we've had...he sux!!! >:D

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
TthePikester said:
That is great news, but with the history of O'Dowd those two are now expendable!!! Yep!!! Gone like the rest of the great players we've had...he sux!!! >:D
when you buy season tickets - then he will keep the great players :-*

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Sure the brothers Monfort will... ::) ::) ::) ::)

·
P I K E
10,084 Posts
Armchair Angler said:
TthePikester said:
when you buy season tickets - then he will keep the great players :-*
BS...As long as O'DUD is here I will not buy even a day ticket! Like I said the guy sux, 1st he dismantled the Indians then the Monf#%ks bring him here on a low salary to dismantle the Rocks!!! They make a mint off this team so they can afford to keep players the caliber of Hawpe and Holliday!!! Buy season tickets...for what??? I should just roll my money up and smoke it!!! :-* :-* :-*
Congrats again to Tulo and CarGo!!! It's been fun watching you guys play!!!

·
P I K E
10,084 Posts
Brainfart, corrected... Baltimore and Clevland...Did them a lot of good also I guess...LOL!!!
Under O'Dud's leadership, the Rockies have managed just three winning seasons and an overall record of 769-852 as of the 2009 season...We all win!!! ;D

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
The Monforts are bigtime cheapskates. If they don't re - sign De La Rosa I am going to vomit. The Monforts should just sell the team.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts