Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
me and my brother fished the arsenal and caught a few pike on swim baits, the fishing was real slow two bites and two fish

·
Registered
636 Posts
Were you waiting outside the gate at 56th and Havana around 5:50 a.m.? I drive by that way to work and seen three cars waiting to go in. By the way, do you just show up at anytime to fish or is the orientation at a certain time?

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
I am dying to fish there. It sounds like the area 51 of fishing (strange rules 8)). I looked at their web site. It sounded like you can't fish till 8:00 a.m., but also not until you've attended the orientation which didn't start till 9:00 a.m.. Is that right? Kokaneeking --- How long did you fish & what size were the fish? Any day you get pike is a good day!

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
james the arsenal's orentation is at 9 every saturday and sunday, the fishing was real slow yesterday i only caught one pike measuring 34 inches, i hooked afew more but dident land them, they dident break me off just got off the hook, i always reccomend using swim baits but i think the fish are kiewing in on the swimbaits

good luck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts