Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who picked Christina Aguillera to sing the National Anthem? She didn't even know the words!!

The National Anthem should not be an opportunity for "interpretive" howling! Get it right!!

Rant over. Kickoff, please.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Let me be the first to say they should have boo'd that chic off the stage and just asked someone from the crowd to sing the anthem. I mean come on, there is a reason when Whitney did it, that it stands still to today being the best ever done. And its because she just sang it, she didn't try to make it hers. Pathetic, just pathetic. So bad I almost want to punch a puppy.

Its so true, my opinion deserves to be in 2 threads

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Was Rosanne Barr busy?

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
baetisrun1 said:
lucky7 said:
baetisrun1 said:
Leave it to the Republicans! :D

Jim
??
G.Bush seemed to think she did well. He was really enjoying himself! That's all!
He was busy with his superbowl activity book and coloring within the lines....

·
Registered
991 Posts
^^^^^True - and she forgot the words too!^^^^^^^^

W

·
0 Posts
She had the potential to do a great job, and I was excited to hear her version. I sure felt letdown.

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
Captain America said:
She had the potential to do a great job, and I was excited to hear her version. I sure felt letdown.
version? My anthem comes in one flavor man, I don't want anyone changing it.

W

·
0 Posts
Koldkut said:
Captain America said:
version? My anthem comes in one flavor man, I don't want anyone changing it.
Ya, version. Everyone's is just a little different. Marvin Gaye did one at an 80's NBA All Star game that was different than any you may have heard, and it was great.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts