Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My very close fishing buddy Joe Lacy "Chinook" passed away Saturday at 3pm on Wilkerson pass. He had a heart attack behind the wheel and crashed his small Toyota RV.

I am selling this gun to donate the money to his funeral fund. He has a fund set up at all TCF banks under the name Joe Lacy and his funeral will be in Divide this Saturday.

I am asking $300 firm with 100 rounds of 9mm ammo. please PM me if interested and even if not interested and you knew Joe, feel free to donate to his fund.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Re: Ruger P89T 9mm for sale

Clint. I'm trying to figure out this message board....I have responded previously but don't know if it sent. I'll take your pistol but won't drive til roads improve, probably Wed. I'll bring cash. 719-275 5459. I'm up early, give me a call and we'll set up a meet. I'm sorry about your Pal...

·
Banned
3,879 Posts

RetiredFire said:
Clint. I'm trying to figure out this message board....I have responded previously but don't know if it sent. I'll take your pistol but won't drive til roads improve, probably Wed. I'll bring cash. 719-275 5459. I'm up early, give me a call and we'll set up a meet. I'm sorry about your Pal...
You need to post a certain number of times before you can send PMs...

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

I got your pm and will hold it for you. Thank you very much!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts