Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
Bruce Gillis said:
Maybe you have fallen and can't get up, I'm still trucking. Hope you didn't land on your Bible.
X2 And whose policies got us here in the first place??

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
gofindyourowndamnfish said:
Bruce Gillis said:
Maybe you have fallen and can't get up, I'm still trucking. Hope you didn't land on your Bible.

X2. unfortunately some folks don't want to remember where the trouble started. And also expect things to fix in a day. ::) :p

Jim

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
The current administration I believe is going on their 3rd economic advisor...it aint shaping up too good...that being said...

This one...

Was and is a complete waste of space and his father's loins and we elected him twice...mainly due to scare tactics from the WTC...the worst president we have had the current one is making strides to finish in his neighborhood...can someone apply for the job that actually do the job?...

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
baetisrun1 said:
Bruce Gillis said:

X3. unfortunately some folks don't want to remember where the trouble started. And also expect things to fix in a day. ::) :p

Jim
x4

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
zman said:
The current administration I believe is going on their 3rd economic advisor...it aint shaping up too good...that being said...

This one...

Was and is a complete waste of space and his father's loins and we elected him twice...mainly due to scare tactics from the WTC...the worst president we have had the current one is making strides to finish in his neighborhood...can someone apply for the job that actually do the job?...
zman is right on the money!

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
zman said:

This one...

the worst president we have had
You have never heard of Woodrow Wilson...obviously.

D.J.

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
djfisherman2 said:
zman said:

This one...

the worst president we have had
You have never heard of Woodrow Wilson...obviously.

D.J.
Looks like djf thinks Bush was "only" the second worst President in our history.

Close enough.

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
They wouldnt let him fish off the bridge to nowhere so he had to come home...

·
Registered
11,844 Posts
Rivrunnr1 said:
baetisrun1 said:
Bruce Gillis said:

X3. unfortunately some folks don't want to remember where the trouble started. And also expect things to fix in a day. ::) :p

Jim
x4
whatdoyaknow.... Five folks that agree on a political thread!!

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
You guys really like are current president and his policies and recipe for change? I'm going back to ak those are my people, I'd take Sarah over the current cocky spend freak any day I wonder if he ever had to balance a checkbook? The deeper we get in debt the more he wants to spend. I get a kick out of people that think they are sooooo smart because they have a degree and are school smart and have o common sense. oh he's spending billions more on educations so we can teach more of are kids to be liberal idiots? and how about are growing gov. thats gonna help? ok going back to my redneck friends.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Bruce Gillis said:

I didn't forget, but its a damm shame you liberals either have forgotten or refuse to admit because of your blind faith to your king......

The housing bubble was created on its own right? There was no push or bills written by the democrats to make banks give sub-prime loans right?

Pointing the finger isn't going to fix the problem... Neither is spending more money, creating 156 new govt agencies to "lower" the cost of health care, putting forth a green agenda which will triple the cost of energy, bailing out union pension plans without regulating them like the banks, while tax payers watch them spend their pension money of Obama propaganda.

One thing Ive noticed about you liberals... its the same complaint they make about the tea party, you got your speaking points, but have no idea on how to fix the problem. You contribute nothing besides new ways to insult people. You liberals in this forum just take the word of your king, and the financial backers written legislation which is only making them richer, and driving this country worse into the ground.

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
baetisrun1 said:
And whose policies got us here in the first place??
X2. unfortunately some folks don't want to remember where the trouble started...
Started when Nancy "We're going to drain the swamp" Pelosi and Harry "This war is lost" Reid took control of the legislative branch. Four years of them and their committee chair henchmen has a lot to do with where we are right now.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
sswan said:
baetisrun1 said:
And whose policies got us here in the first place??
X2. unfortunately some folks don't want to remember where the trouble started...
Started when Nancy "We're going to drain the swamp" Pelosi and Harry "This war is lost" Reid took control of the legislative branch. Four years of them and their committee chair henchmen has a lot to do with where we are right now.
Swann shhhhh thats just Glenn Beck propaganda. Clips taken out of context, and dubbed over from many clips of them talking.
And the democrats being in charge for the last 4 years is a myth. Just a conspiracy theory that Rush came up with. The republicans are still in charge and they have passed all the bills this administration have written. And as taxes goes up, and our soldiers begin to have problems because the republicans wont continue to fund our troops overseas without repealing dont ask dont tell, and providing amnesty for law breakers, we can rest assured that it was Bush, and he will be to blame for the next 30 years. Dont you know Obama is really just Bush wearing a costume?

1 - 20 of 51 Posts