Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long time reader, first time writer you people are a bunch of fishing dorks.....that's okay....I am too. Now that I have that out of the way I am planning on fishing Wolford this Sunday....Bad Idea? I had heard that the quality of fish in that lake ??? has improved 16" - 18 Regular catch? Is that true or a crock of @#$%. The reason I stopped fishing that lake is because of the small fish. Should I fish the mile instead? I had seen a report of Dillon Res. 11-13" so I would assume Green MNT and Wolford would also be safe? God bless and good luck to all.....Bunch of dorks. trying to attach a pic of Chatfield the day after Thanksgiving.

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
Welcome Cheif,

I'm sure most lakes up in the high country are iceing over - if Granby is. Granby is usually the last to go. Your right about the smaller fish up at Wolford, I used to take my kids up there because the action was fast. The last few times (over a year ago) we caught some pretty nice 14-18" rainbows and cutbows.

And be careful who you call a dork. Though, there are a bunch of them, (I'm not one ;D), some of them don't take kindly to people pointing out flaws in their charactor(re dork). I'm just thankfull that the hex cast upon me by fellow forum members has finally run its course.

Ter

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
SLAYERFISH said:
Yeah,who you callin' a dork,you dufus head?
Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black! 

Dan :)

PS don't believe a word Slayer says..........No one else does...

·
Registered
935 Posts
Are you kidding? Slayer is like a God to me. I'm told he really does exist, but since all I've ever seen is writing, I can't really be sure. I just have to have faith.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
I just talked to the fishin hole in kremmling and she said that the lakes are just starting to skim over. dillion oly has that much ice at the snake river inlet. 11 mile is a safe bet.

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
It just keeps going down hill......

There are tons of potential responses I could make, but to quote Ken, "keep it clean or it goes away".

Sometimes it really stinks being a moderator. (Thank heaven for the 6 figure salary!)

Dan

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
To me and maybe it is just me. But I would prefer to have the six digits to the left of the decimal point as long as the preceding digits weren't 0's of course.

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
I better talk to Ken, I think we are treading on thin ice here! (lame attempt to unhijack the thread)

Dan

1 - 20 of 24 Posts