Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just noticed that Cabela's is having a big sale on lots of fishing equipment with some significant discounts. The Fish Eagle II casting and spinning rods normally 79.99 are now 39.99, for example.

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
gofindyourowndamnfish said:
Just noticed that Cabela's is having a big sale on lots of fishing equipment with some significant discounts. The Fish Eagle II casting and spinning rods normally 79.99 are now 39.99, for example.
Hell of a deal on those fish eagle II's......and they are a great rod even at full price! :eek:

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
solesearcher34 said:
Hell of a deal on those fish eagle II's......and they are a great rod even at full price! :eek:
Yes, I agree Jeremy. I have several of them, and the handle has been improved on the spinning rods.

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Bought two Tourney Trails last year for $19.99 each, all I can say is WOW, great rods, at lot more than I ever expected and I own some pretty high dollar rods. I bet the Fish Eagles must be truly awesome.

·
Registered
297 Posts
word? would these deals carry on at their store in sidney?

I'm possibly going up there end of this month for work. might stop in for lunch...

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
F.F Woodycooks said:

I'm possibly going up there end of this month for work. might stop in for lunch...
I'm not sure, but I think so. However, they don't seem to carry as much fishing inventory in Sidney as they used to.

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
F.F Woodycooks said:

I'm not sure, but I think so. However, they don't seem to carry as much fishing inventory in Sidney as they used to.
When I worked there they were just starting to bring down the inventory, to make room for crap like gear bags, and $hitty Tshirts. :(
If you go, check through the lure bins there is almost always some magic in there.

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Tarponjim said:
Thanks for the heads-up Don! :p
I just dropped another $150. :-[
Ha ha ha! I'm sure that will further endear me to Mrs. Tarponjim! :D

Just explain to her how much you saved. ;D

·
Registered
724 Posts
F.F Woodycooks said:

Yes they would honor them (priint it off) at any store but as Don says-it will be limited to what is in stock at any particular store!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts