Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just noticed that Cabela's is having a big sale on lots of fishing equipment with some significant discounts. The Fish Eagle II casting and spinning rods normally 79.99 are now 39.99, for example.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,272 Posts
gofindyourowndamnfish said:
Just noticed that Cabela's is having a big sale on lots of fishing equipment with some significant discounts. The Fish Eagle II casting and spinning rods normally 79.99 are now 39.99, for example.
Hell of a deal on those fish eagle II's......and they are a great rod even at full price! :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
solesearcher34 said:
gofindyourowndamnfish said:
Just noticed that Cabela's is having a big sale on lots of fishing equipment with some significant discounts. The Fish Eagle II casting and spinning rods normally 79.99 are now 39.99, for example.
Hell of a deal on those fish eagle II's......and they are a great rod even at full price! :eek:
Yes, I agree Jeremy. I have several of them, and the handle has been improved on the spinning rods.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,825 Posts
Bought two Tourney Trails last year for $19.99 each, all I can say is WOW, great rods, at lot more than I ever expected and I own some pretty high dollar rods. I bet the Fish Eagles must be truly awesome.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
297 Posts
gofindyourowndamnfish said:
Just noticed that Cabela's is having a big sale on lots of fishing equipment with some significant discounts. The Fish Eagle II casting and spinning rods normally 79.99 are now 39.99, for example.
word? would these deals carry on at their store in sidney?

I'm possibly going up there end of this month for work. might stop in for lunch...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
F.F Woodycooks said:
word? would these deals carry on at their store in sidney?

I'm possibly going up there end of this month for work. might stop in for lunch...
I'm not sure, but I think so. However, they don't seem to carry as much fishing inventory in Sidney as they used to.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,271 Posts
gofindyourowndamnfish said:
F.F Woodycooks said:
word? would these deals carry on at their store in sidney?

I'm possibly going up there end of this month for work. might stop in for lunch...
I'm not sure, but I think so. However, they don't seem to carry as much fishing inventory in Sidney as they used to.
When I worked there they were just starting to bring down the inventory, to make room for crap like gear bags, and $hitty Tshirts. :(
If you go, check through the lure bins there is almost always some magic in there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Tarponjim said:
Thanks for the heads-up Don! :p
I just dropped another $150. :-[
Ha ha ha! I'm sure that will further endear me to Mrs. Tarponjim! :D

Just explain to her how much you saved. ;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
724 Posts
F.F Woodycooks said:
gofindyourowndamnfish said:
Just noticed that Cabela's is having a big sale on lots of fishing equipment with some significant discounts. The Fish Eagle II casting and spinning rods normally 79.99 are now 39.99, for example.
word? would these deals carry on at their store in sidney?

I'm possibly going up there end of this month for work. might stop in for lunch...
Yes they would honor them (priint it off) at any store but as Don says-it will be limited to what is in stock at any particular store!
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top