Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was over at Dick's Sporting Goods in Loveland (Centerra) today and found that they had Matzuo Hardbaits on sale for $2 each...a variety from deep and shallow cranks to topwater to suspending jerks. They also had Okuma 8 bearing spinning reels (I forget the model) for $30...marked down from $60. Lastly I noticed Storm plastic lizards and worms on sale for .99 a bag...included a couple of worm hooks in the package. This may be worth checking out if you're in the market for tackle.

·
Registered
307 Posts
That's good if your Dick's really has something on sale.
I've had two experiences with Dick's at Park Meadows. One time they ran an add saying something was on sale and when I went there they said their store doesn't carry that item. Another time they run add saying all $3.99 (Brand X) lures on sale for 2 for $5. When you get their all the (Brand X) lures are marked $4.99 so they really don't have any lures that are for 2 for $5. They have the two for $5 sign up right below the $4.99 lures. I question where the $3.99 sale lures are and the guy said those adds are nationwide adds and don't necessarily apply to their store. I'm not sure if I remember the prices exactly right but I'm not going back.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts