Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be traveling to the Salida/Chaffee County area this weekend for a 10 day fishing safari. Anyone have any recommendations for trout fishing? Thanks!

·
Registered
16,631 Posts
Yes there's this rock around the bend from the fallen tree near the gravel area. Can't miss it, it's just below the pine trees!

·
Registered
11,847 Posts
Yes there's this rock around the bend from the fallen tree near the gravel area. Can't miss it, it's just below the pine trees!
Don't be such a jackass Slayer!

Find the Arkansas River and you're set!

·
Registered
883 Posts
The Ark is pretty blown out right now here in Salida. We just got slammed with moisture. The river may clear a little while you are here as it is supposed to be cool. I would think creeks and ponds/lakes as an alternate to the river. You will still be able to find fish.

·
Registered
11,847 Posts
The Ark is pretty blown out right now here in Salida. We just got slammed with moisture. The river may clear a little while you are here as it is supposed to be cool. I would think creeks and ponds/lakes as an alternate to the river. You will still be able to find fish.
My suggestion of the Ark was sarcasm too... sheesh, what's happened to this site? :embarassed:

·
P I K E
10,117 Posts
you're just a big meany there J! :biggrin1:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts