Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
16,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hooked up with Carpco, Bassman, and F-slap to pound some perchies. We caught perch, sucres, and some bobos and brownies. had to hike a bit to find solid ice but it was worth the trek. Even Shoe showed up to say Hi and check out the ice. Ron caught the most, Slap caught the biggest, and I caught the 2 brownies. Nate caught 3 species. Great time with you guys-

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Nice. Honestly I'm usually more excited to ice fish but this year I dont want stuff to freeze. I'll be pumped soon enough, though. Just want a big laker on the swimbait gear.

·
Registered
16,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice. Honestly I'm usually more excited to ice fish but this year I dont want stuff to freeze. I'll be pumped soon enough, though. Just want a big laker on the swimbait gear.
That's a fine goal, but big lakers make crappy tacos!:D

·
Registered
24,557 Posts
I struggle fishing for forage although last winter was my first...and I have a friend who is a welder I bought a heavy axe head and am building my anti Marcum howdy device! Guaranteed to remove interference....

Wow Slayer you didnt get the most or the biggest?...you might try Trout Haven in Estes Park to shed that lingering case of the zCurse!...lololololololol Poison zIvy...bwahahahaha...ask for bucket Zeven

·
Registered
802 Posts
Thanks guys for the great day. Good fishing, good weather, good company, will have to do it again.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts