Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sarah Palin will be coming to Colorado Christian College on May 2nd to speak at a fundraiser for our veterans.
She will be donating her time and speaking free of charge to pay tribute to our troops and help raise money for this very worthy cause.
Tickets are $25.00.
I know a lot of people hate Sarah's guts, but you gotta give her credit for her help with this fundraiser.
I bought tickets last night....I want to go and hear what she has to say....and support her right to say it ....along with helping to support our troops.
It wouldn't surprise me if some nasty posts show up here about Sarah....seems like there is controversy every time her name is mentioned.

·
Registered
978 Posts
gofindyourowndamnfish said:
bassboy said:
gofindyourowndamnfish said:
Cool! Lotsa time to let some tomatoes get good and ripe for the big event. ;D
They don't let your kind in there....
At $25 a pop, they'll let anyone in. :D
The smart thing to do would be to take the focus off the cause and put it on YOU! That's the leftist way!! ;D

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
bassboy said:
The smart thing to do would be to take the focus off the cause and put it on YOU! That's the leftist way!! ;D
:D I love the focus on Palin! The more publicity she gets, the more unelectable she becomes!

But that won't stop the Right WingNuts from insisting on nominating her! She's the best thing we Democrats have going for 2012!! >:D

Come on down, Sarah! We can see Wyoming from our front porch. ;D

·
Registered
11,844 Posts
I think they are crazy to sell em so cheap... I think they could have gotten double that... not from me, but from plenty of horny old republicans.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Hey gofind why don't you people get off the "I can see" thing? She is not the one that said it the first time. It wa Tammi from snl that said it and know its credited to Sarah.

·
Registered
11,844 Posts
coloradojaguar said:
Hey gofind why don't you people get off the "I can see" thing? She is not the one that said it the first time. It wa Tammi from snl that said it and know its credited to Sarah.
are you sure your not cornfused?

·
Registered
978 Posts
Palin is not qualified to be president, so she's not my pick. I just wish a couple of years ago people would have realized that with Obama. Now we're in debt up to our ears with no way out.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Remember Vietnam? Those same people who were spitting on our vets after coming home, now run the country. Really puts the question in my head about how much support people on the left really have for our vets. But that doesn't matter right? As long as the tea party are the real terrorists, and Mexicans and suicide bombers are the victims, are not the criminals.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts