Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought it was great until I saw her try to rock climb (pathetic) but does she ever shut up? poor todd. Not quite as exciting as the deadliest catch but cool to see some Alaska scenery and nice bear footage.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,035 Posts
Like her as a person, mostly. Never my first choice as a politician. Loved seeing Alaska, where I long to visit.

How bout the dirtbag who has moved in next door in order to spy on her & her family every day and write a hatchet job book to sell afterwards? Disgusting.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,877 Posts
Hop said:
Like her as a person, mostly. Never my first choice as a politician. Loved seeing Alaska, where I long to visit.

How bout the dirtbag who has moved in next door in order to spy on her & her family every day and write a hatchet job book to sell afterwards? Disgusting.
You've been reading that Right Wing propaganda again, Hop.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,877 Posts
I'm just not interested in watching her in Alaska unless she's headlining at The Great Alaskan Bush Company.

I'm bettin' they're still semi-perky. :D
 

·
P I K E
Joined
·
10,082 Posts
gofindyourowndamnfish said:
:D I see you, too, Sir, are a patron of the arts. :D
I do like to think of myself a conasuir of the art of fine perkies!!! ;D Phoenix branch has the best!!! :D And yes, I think the fine Sarah would fit in just fine!!! 8)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
844 Posts
I'm waiting for Nancy Pelosi's California.
Some of you can catch he performances at your favorite SF bathhouse.

Besides how could Sarah screw up the country worse than Barry?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,273 Posts
UNREPENTANT SINNER said:
I'm waiting for Nancy Pelosi's California.
Some of you can catch he performances at your favorite SF bathhouse.

Besides how could Sarah screw up the country worse than Barry?
unknown! thank god! good to see the majority agrees!



Jim
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,035 Posts
gofindyourowndamnfish said:
Hop said:
Like her as a person, mostly. Never my first choice as a politician. Loved seeing Alaska, where I long to visit.

How bout the dirtbag who has moved in next door in order to spy on her & her family every day and write a hatchet job book to sell afterwards? Disgusting.
You've been reading that Right Wing propaganda again, Hop.
??

So silly. Hadn't read one thing about it, Don. Just thought that to literally move next door was rather obnoxious (and unneccessary), no matter who it is. Seems a bit ironic that you, who don't want a boat within gunshot of your fishing spot, are ready to give this guy a pass to set up camp all summer next to his book's subject and her family. Politics shaping your take on this, perhaps? ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,877 Posts
What's the problem with it? She made herself a public figure. And why do you call it a "hatchet job book"? I'm willing to bet you haven't even read it.

To quote a friend "Politics shaping your take on this, perhaps?" :eek:
 
1 - 20 of 60 Posts
Top