Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had the lake to myself last night? I guess everyone was getting ready for their bi annual church session;D Started out fast and then the bite just died on us? We got a half dozen decent fish and Kelly got another nice one! She is becoming a pretty good angler in her own right!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Nice fish neal you are on fire now! I got skunked last night at one of the more common metro lakes, gonna go back out tonight. One of these days Kelly is going to beat your record!

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Didn't I tell you the seasonal people would be gone by prime time? Although, I don't consider this prime time for big fish (for what I do; other people will have different experiences/opinions). Good job! I am pretty much done targeting walleyes for the season. Prolly head for the hills this weekend then I'm going east.

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Didn't I tell you the seasonal people would be gone by prime time? Although, I don't consider this prime time for big fish (for what I do; other people will have different experiences/opinions). Good job! I am pretty much done targeting walleyes for the season. Prolly head for the hills this weekend then I'm going east.
I am going to take the boat out for the first time tomorrow. I will spend must of the day just learning it and the new to me electronics. Eventually I will have to start fishing the Creek if I want to be ready for the tournament on the 18 and 19th:mad: I hate that place and it hates me!! Then I will concentrate all my time on spring fishing in the boat for Wiper's and eye's. I am hoping the state will have my license approved by May 1st? I also will be heading east a lot this spring!

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
Neal... your'e puttin on a clinic!
OR 10 or 12.....
Great job!!

·
P I K E
10,112 Posts
Good job you two!!! ON FIRE!!!!

·
Registered