Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great show! Even better with a zman interview. :thumb:

Nice job Mark! You looked like you belonged on camera, and I loved the palm tree!

·
Registered
24,557 Posts
Lol a face made for radio...it should of hit the cutting room floor!...and youre too kind and obviously delirious...Legend...bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha...more like notorious...

·
Registered
24,557 Posts
When I said I hate you last night walking off the lake I meant it!...lol...

·
Registered
24,557 Posts
Was I not calm when I caught the 16 pound laker on top water?

Was I not polite to your friend who kicked our asses the last two nights?

·
Registered
215 Posts
Yeap, Colorado's own version of Al Lindner there... cool, calm, collected, and...sporting a palm tree to boot! You gonna be a regular on the show now Z ?

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
Saw that episode yesterday morning.... Nice cameo ZMan!! I kept looking for myself in the background but never saw me. lol

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
Think I caught a 'glimpse' of My fat carcass moving slowly toward the "Z-man" .... or maybe just walking around snooping at other people...;D

·
Registered
24,557 Posts

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
I was there when they shot it. A true professional at work! I knew that interview would make the cut.
Z said "Gonna buy five copies for my mother":D
I was wondering why he was wearing shades and keeping his head down while we were fishing today. He didn't want to be recognized now that he's a star!

·
Registered
24,557 Posts
Ok Pinocchio!

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Will you please autograph my bresticles?

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Mark, amongst Colorado anglers, for sure a legend! The Pal tree rocked, & your interview was great.

If anyone missed it. They interviewed another guy who was close. He nodded over to Z, saying that guy helped me this morning. Way cool..

Bobby's - "Fishful Thinker" killer fishing show, that is mostly local

Pete - it was the newest one. On the Ice Addition Tourny that was held at Chatfield

·
Registered
705 Posts
Hey Z, thanks for taking the time to autograph my copies of the CDs. The 3 hour wait in line at BPS the other day was worth it! Just being the same room and shaking your hand was worth the wait. Looking forward to seeing you on upcoming episodes on In-Fisherman, Anglers Edge, Hook and Look, and of course, Naked and Afraid!!!

All the best,

Jeff

1 - 20 of 32 Posts