Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

Saw a legend on Fishful Thinker today!

4K views 31 replies 20 participants last post by  Zman 
#1 ·
Great show! Even better with a zman interview. :thumb:

Nice job Mark! You looked like you belonged on camera, and I loved the palm tree!

#15 · (Edited)
I was there when they shot it. A true professional at work! I knew that interview would make the cut.
Z said "Gonna buy five copies for my mother":D
I was wondering why he was wearing shades and keeping his head down while we were fishing today. He didn't want to be recognized now that he's a star!

#19 ·
Mark, amongst Colorado anglers, for sure a legend! The Pal tree rocked, & your interview was great.

If anyone missed it. They interviewed another guy who was close. He nodded over to Z, saying that guy helped me this morning. Way cool..

Bobby's - "Fishful Thinker" killer fishing show, that is mostly local

Pete - it was the newest one. On the Ice Addition Tourny that was held at Chatfield

#20 ·
Hey Z, thanks for taking the time to autograph my copies of the CDs. The 3 hour wait in line at BPS the other day was worth it! Just being the same room and shaking your hand was worth the wait. Looking forward to seeing you on upcoming episodes on In-Fisherman, Anglers Edge, Hook and Look, and of course, Naked and Afraid!!!

All the best,

Jeff

#27 ·
LOL Z... thing is... I would never do it! I have seen some pretty odd photos of you, my friend!
I once ran for my life away from a gal who said she was attracted to me and that I turned her on... I figured anyone that desperate was crazy and out of her mind!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.