Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
OG LOKE
18,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The wife and I hitup sawhill this morning...she outfished me :( ...she got 2 bucks and i got one spawned out female :)

Her 1st bass this year on a buzzbait!  :p

Heres mine on a buzzbait  :-*

Another mug shot of that spawned out one...

Can you say Ribbet...Ribbit?...hmm...WAAHH WAHHH WAHHH!!!! ( toad sound LOL)

All in all a fun day! next week its shopping with the wifey  :'(  :'( :-\

After Sawhill we headed down to Franktown...but on the way we stopped at Bingham for about 30mins...

The look of a frustrated SKUUUUUNNKKKK!! Not even a bite...Saw some kids catching crappie by the dock...oh well...better luck next time :)

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
You caught Kermit!!!!!! Where was Miss Piggy? Anyhoo, where's Sawhill? Is that Cajun line?

·
OG LOKE
18,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes sir...that is cajun line...I looks Freakin SICK on a silver reel (awesome)...and it performs for all the fishing techniques i use...I LOVE IT! Sawhill would be just north eastish of boulder...75th & Pearl

all flies & lures...and all catch & release :)

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Yah, I might spool me up some Cajun line...it looks so damn cool. Is it regular mono, braided, flouro....???? I'm assuming Bass Pro or Sportsmans carry it?

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
Yeah he kicked my butt on my on boat with that same cajun line. ;D Nice pics man.

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
Nice Kodiak !!! I've never had a Sawhill Bass hit a buzzer before, guess I'll have to keep trying! Nice report, and great pics.

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Kodiak, when they out fish you, you are suppose to let them know you were fishing for the BIG one. Not all those little ones they caught. >:D Looks like a good day on the water hope the shopping thing goes well. :p

·
OG LOKE
18,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
wiggin and jiggin said:
where is sawhill. I fished the Pinery a couple weeks ago and the water so really murky. Is it always like that??
The times that i have seen Bingham...ya its always dingy like that...
Sawhill would be just north eastish of boulder...75th & Pearl
all flies & lures...and all catch & release :)

·
OG LOKE
18,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
waterwolves said:
Yeah he kicked my butt on my on boat with that same cajun line.  ;D   Nice pics man.
we gotta go fishing again man!!! that was a blast!

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
Hey Andy you can come out with me anytime bro. The last trip was a good time. ;D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts