Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Same stretch of the river, but this about a month apart from the last one. A month back I spotted 3 in this size range, so I am not sure if this is the same fish. Very likely it could be. Not a very smart guy if he let me catch him twice >:D

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
I just compared the photos side by side - it's absolutely the same fish, no doubt about it :eek:

Mysis both times?

·
Registered
384 Posts
Definately the same fish. Spots on a fish are as individual to them as fingerprints are to us.
It's how you can tell if someone is posting the same fish over and over again on their reports.
Next time you catch it, show the fish's left side. >:D

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
First time caught with mysis, second time caught with a rojo midge. Maybe he wisened up a little since last month, but not much. haha. Too bad I lost his girlfriend last month. She was a real cutie ;D

Maybe he is like those Deckers fish. I had to give that place a rest after catching those same fish over and over. They never learn.

Hey, if I catch this fish each month do I get to keep positing it on fish of the month ;D ;D ;D

That does bring up a good question. How many times do you think fish like this get caught. With so much pressure on the these rivers and a fsih like this you know it gets targeted constantly. Wonder how many times this fish has been caught?

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Slayerfish - just for you I am going to make sure and throw a FOTM pic in here with a big old trout attached to a metal stringer looped around my wading belt. Just for your and Trout's entertainment. ;D I am sure I will get crucified over that one >:D

·
Registered
16,529 Posts
Troutslayer said:
Slayerfish - just for you I am going to make sure and throw a FOTM pic in here with a big old trout attached to a metal stringer looped around my wading belt. Just for your and Trout's entertainment. ;D I am sure I will get crucified over that one >:D
Can't wait! :D

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Dude if there was a stiff arm of the month categorie you would win it no problems ;D I apppreciate all the C&R you practice,,, its anglers like you that are ensuring quality fishing for the next generation. :D

·
Registered
883 Posts
I think that that fish lives in a cooler in your car! You just drive around to different spots and photo your pet fish. I'm telling PETA! >:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts