Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
16,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Plo this and Plo that. You'd think it was the only freekin lake in colorado that had any fish.
Went the other way with Brewster and Stick.
I got a small wiper early then we got into the craps and eyes. 10 hours and around 150 fish later we called it a day. for every fish we kept we threw back 3. For every fish we threw back we missed two.
Caught bass, carp, white crappie, black crappie, drum, perch, walleye, and wiper.

Perfect day, no wind no work good huckers great fun. No bait was used today. Just metal and plastic and angler skill. We managed to find the spot on the spot in several instances.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Nice batch! I would love to go hit spots further away than Pueblo, but it's a "limited time" thing here. With 55 to 60 hour work weeks and then family stuff it's the quickest, closest place to go feed the addiction.

·
Registered
16,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yah it's same distance for me this lake or Plo. LOTS less traffic this direction!

·
Registered
11,176 Posts

Be careful sticking your finger to far into a drum's mouth. The crushers are pretty strong used to crack open shells.

·
Registered
16,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think every lake in Colorado fits that description right now. The hardest decision is deciding where to go next.
Exactly! No sense driving too long if you don't hafta-

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Everyone is a fishing god this time of the year. All of the lakes are productive. If you can't catch fish you might want to take up knitting or crochet!

Well done fellas. Nice crappie!

·
Registered
24,568 Posts

Be careful sticking your finger to far into a drum's mouth. The crushers are pretty strong used to crack open shells.

Wow good thing Slayer didnt go 2 guys and a drum!!!

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Oh Hell Yeah, great time! Nonstop nonsense and hammerin' fish. It don't get no better than that!! Perfect day! Thanks again Mike! :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Dr Doom! Your name came up Friday....How the hell ya been?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts