Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While I did manage to get some ice fishing in to keep me from going bonkers all winter waiting for open water; SCREW THAT....

Nothing beats open water. While none of them were monsters; they were smashing metal like it was spring already. Can't wait to do it again, again and again.

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Bass... Yummy! :biggrin1:

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Effin a Ninja!

Keep'em coming!

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Good catch!! And yes, open water is way better than ice.

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
LMAO. Goldie if it was 10 lbs I wouldn't be typing right now. I'd still be shaking to hard.
We'll call it 6 then....
Nice feb lmb

·
Registered
358 Posts
Nice ninja! I think you talked about getting a GoPro and curious if you've gotten it out on the water yet? I've been toying around with mine and find it to be a useful tool when trying to understand what it was you were doing that day that did and did not work. There are those times when I lay into a fish and couldn't tell you how/why I caught it but when I go back and review my trip I'm able to relive the experience..... I learn more about the ways in which I approach water, work lures, and play fish. I also enjoy capturing a fight from start to finish and thought I'd ask because they make for great posts if your able to capture footage that doesn't give away where you are or what you used. Thanks for sharing man!

·
Registered
24,552 Posts
Any gamefish?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts