Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, just wondering, now the word from the White House is the Navy SEALS killed an unarmed OBL. SO..., now is the AG going to press charges? Court Martial comming? Remember last year how the AG prosecuted Matthew McCabe for giving suspected terrorist Ahmed Hashim Abed a fat lip. Just sayin...

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0511/54162.html

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
Dead, and he was shown a lot of deference because of a religion (Islam) that he defiled. Not sure his funeral service on a U.S. Navy ship was warranted. He sure didn't give a crap about the 3000 Americans he killed on 9-11.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am glad they DT'd his butt, but since this is Obamas big moment, I bet nothing else is said bout the shooting of an unarmed scumbag. If this would have happened any other day, they would hang that SEAL out to dry.

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
TC said:
I am glad they DT'd his butt, but since this is Obamas big moment, I bet nothing else is said bout the shooting of an unarmed scumbag. If this would have happened any other day, they would hang that SEAL out to dry.

·
P I K E
10,084 Posts
They just announced that he did have a gun and it was sewin into his clothing along with some money!!! Still a lot of new info being released as it is revised...and revised...and revised!!! ???

·
Registered
115 Posts
Thread topic is unaccurate. Unarmed man ? He wasn't a man. Just a POS that needed to be eradicated.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
RL said:
Thread topic is unaccurate. Unarmed man ? He wasn't a man. Just a POS that needed to be eradicated.
X2

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
I don't think it matters - if he was on his knees begging for his life they would've killed him

He was the most wanted man in the world - and putting him through the court systems would have dragged on for years, attracting plenty of Bin Laden supporters trying to bust him out.

They've been trying to kill him for 10 years - and now he's dead

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
If he surrendered they would of brought him in alive and invented creative ways to get information...not to mention he would "resisted "arrest about 1500 times on the way to his final cell...

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Conspiricy. No proof of death. The Cia has him locked up in some ship, drugged full of truth serum, and are ready to torture for more info. The US government can put any story they want into the media. :) They want us to think Osama is dead....just like they want people to believe nothing happened in Roswell. Lol

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Oh Brother...I wouldnt sleep tonight...Freddie Krueger is under your bed!...with ten fillet knives for fingers...in your perch by number bed...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts