Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2,259 Posts
nice report and it was great meeting you also we ended up with like ten perch ,one trout and one golden shiner.talking to people on the ice it didn't sound like they did very well.i was surprised on how good the ice was and hope to go back a few more times.again nice meeting you

· Registered
2,259 Posts
yeah mike I had some stuff deleted also, when people supposedly in power have no sense of humor it really sucks.good luck tomorrow,probably want to skip the island area altogether and head back were you were. we did find your holes but only managed three perch there. closer to cliffs is were we did the best. but im not so sure it wasn't more the time of day then anything else cause they just suddenly turned on.oh yeah minnows worked awesome. just incase you want to go that route.

· Registered
2,259 Posts
I did not mark anything were we were. was going to talk to you but didn't want to disturb you. was there a best time of day for you. after we moved seem like everything started to turn on around one. was wondering why we got up so early

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.