Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A buddy and i are going to seaman res tomorrow friday the 8th and it will be our first time there. Does anybody have some advice on what part of the lake is a goood area for perch. Any advice is much appreciated. Thanks and good luck fishing.

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
I never fished it but there are a ton of reports and advice on fishing this reservoir on the site... click the search button at the top.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Follow Epic's advice on the search. put a post in when you get back , i am interested to know how you guys do ! i heard you have to walk quite aways back to the inlet for the good perch action

·
Registered
470 Posts
After you get to the lake go north around the corner than west to the island. Fish from the island to the inlet. It is a walk of plus 2 miles from the parking lot. We were up there on Sunday and caught 75 plus perch although they were small. 7inches to 8 inches.A small ks
kasty tipped with eyes or skin.

·
Registered
390 Posts
I read somewhere that it is really slick. So please be careful. And the best of luck to you up there.

·
Registered
833 Posts
I'll probably be headed up there early Saturday, myself. Do I need to worry about a safe route across the main part of the lake? If there are already tracks back to the inlet are, I'll follow those, but if there aren't, should I be following the shoreline on one side or the other?

Thanks....

·
Registered
16,695 Posts
Theres a path up and over the hills to the left right when you reach the dam. It will take you to the island area. The flat ice is easier,if safe.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Thank you , sir!!! 8)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts