Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
funny thing happened yesterday i made the trek up to the springs for a little shopping and just as i got out of my truck at the mall this guy noticed my colorado fishing bumper sticker and we struck up a conversation he said he hadnt been to the site for awhile his new boss wont let him surf at work (that sucks) and he dosent have internet at home. i was telling him that we were hitting 500 members and there was going to be a CF magizene he should look for he said he ha d done real well over the fourth catching pike at eleven mile he said he had a pic of a nice pike he caught that weekend at eleven mile and wondered if i would post i said sure and he went thru some pics he had just developed stuffed a pic in the envelope and said thanks so here it is he also said if your not out fishing you should be

http://img301.imageshack.us/my.php?image=elevenmilepike74057pf.jpg

i didnt get his name but he said you all would remember him

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it was the closest pic i could find i supose i could have done some photoshop magic

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
Roadkill!

You slay me.

Ever wonder if some of the newer members ask themselves:

1. Eyeguy? Who is eyeguy?
2. Why do the keep mentioning Eyeguy?
3. Whats so big about leaves on trees?

Dan

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dan said:
Roadkill!

You slay me. 

Ever wonder if some of the newer members ask themselves:

1. Eyeguy?  Who is eyeguy?
2. Why do the keep mentioning Eyeguy?
3. Whats so big about leaves on trees?

Dan
yeah i bet a few folks are scratching there head probly think im nuts

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
I think its high time we gave the eyeguy thing a rest. The guy made mistakes and was a liar, definitely. But I personally am kind of tired of the references. I'm sure he's on here anyway with a different name anyway...

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
I think its odd that people who werent even here when Eyeguy was, make Eyeguy refrences... It wasnt that big of a deal IMO, yes he got caught making false reports. Which SUCKS because people use this information to plan trips... but even if they used his information, they were still fishing and whats wrong with that. He was talked to and he deleted his own account, that should of been the end of it. SO I'm with you TFB, it was funny for a minute or 2 to tease him but let it die.

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
maybe whoever you think wasnt here, was, just they wern't posting yet

if the guy had just hung around a simple "opps' would have been the end it was he that turned tail and ran. the only thing more important than honesty is to addmit and take responsability for ones mistakes?

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
I'm with Mustang, it's still pretty darn funny. "Eyeguy" will be perhaps one of our most infamous members, with his stories being passed down from generation to generation ;).

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
Does anyone here honeslty think is still not on this board and posting? He was banned not killed. All it takes is for him to re-register and hopefully change his IP and he's bak in.

[me=Jay_In_Parker] [/me]

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
Aw ok. Thanks for setting me straight Ken.

Never-the-less I find it hard to beleave that he isn't still learking about.

[me=Jay_In_Parker] [/me]

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
im not so shure he is lurking or even signed up under a different name from looking over some of his post he seamed to me to be here to get praise not so much to help or learn if that is tha way he is he wont be here with out getting the praise if he cant brag it does him no good and i think that is why he turned tail and ran

and i must say that when the "eyeguy" thing is the biggest issue the site has it say something about how great the site and all the members are. thank you all for your input we may disagree at times but i think we all learn even from something we dont agree with atleast i do

·
Registered
16,534 Posts
I think its good to bring the "Iguy" subject up,Keeps people thinking.It doesnt make much sense to hide your head in the sand and assume it wont happen again,cause it will! Besides its just somethin else to poke fun about-and I'm all for fun.Later-

1 - 16 of 16 Posts