Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going with Nitro Gravy (trout), Nitro grease, trout spawn, and brown sugar, and sucker meat. Any other recipes?

·
Registered
516 Posts
I like the nitrogrease,.."krawfish", or smothering the tubejigs with Berkley Powerbait trout dip. "roe". Not sure if it helps the fishing, but seems to eliminate scent on the fingers.
I have recently been lubing my tube jigs before inserting the jigheads with WD40, and it seems to help, maybe a coinkidink.

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Reminds me of the scene in Fast Times at Ridgemont High when Judge Reinhold's character is letting the secret sauce recipe out from his fast food restaurant job to a competitor....I think there's was 1,000 island dressing ;D.

·
Registered
4,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Steamer6 said:
Mark, Is it a secret now??
Ok maybe not a secret, but a mad scientist experiment. Was actually looking for what viking chimed in with. Just not sure what a "coinkidink" means. The WD40 thing I've heard about before, not in the same manner but pullin your gas auger without gloves, maybe the scent of mixture is not that harmful.

·
Registered
3,856 Posts
colonative said:
Steamer6 said:
Mark, Is it a secret now??
Ok maybe not a secret, but a mad scientist experiment. Was actually looking for what viking chimed in with. Just not sure what a "coinkidink" means. The WD40 thing I've heard about before, not in the same manner but pullin your gas auger without gloves, maybe the scent of mixture is not that harmful.
:D coincidense :D

·
Registered
5,631 Posts
I feel totally violated now! Here I was on the sneak to gather suckers and my bro completely lets out the secret. What's a girl to do??? I'm going to bed...screw all yous guys

·
Registered
4,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
dloring said:
I feel totally violated now! Here I was on the sneak to gather suckers and my bro completely lets out the secret. What's a girl to do??? I'm going to bed...screw all yous guys
ummmm, the secret is I have nooooo idea what I'm doing!

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
colonative said:
dloring said:
ummmm, the secret is I have nooooo idea what I'm doing!
If it works you are a genius!!! If not sounds like it would be great on crackers...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts