Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Thanks for the pointers, Oyey. That was exactly the type of info that I was looking for. I know that there is great fishing all over the place out there, which is what makes it so difficult to decide where to start. I'll definitely be giving some of these spots a try.

I am driving out Saturday. My brother lives just outside of Colorado Springs, and his property was damaged in the fire back in a few years back. I am dropping my 15 year old son off at his house for a week of stump grinding, then heading up to the cabin - should arrive there Saturday evening. I have to be back in the Springs Thursday night. That basically gives me 5 days up in the mountains.

Columbia is a fun town. Glad you enjoyed it and met some good people here. But one thing is for sure - I will NOT miss the weather next week. They are calling for 105 - 110 heat indexes next week here in mid Missouri. I'd be happy as a clam to just sit on the porch the whole time I am up there just taking in the mountain air. Fishing is just the icing on the cake!
you're dropping your 15 yr old son off to work while you fish 5 days. stump grinding beats fishing any day

1 - 1 of 1 Posts