Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to have a garage sell and get rid of a lot of stuff I don't really use too much. Here's a list of all the toys I don't use much.

1) Fenwick Techna AV, 7' ML spinning rod with Pinnacle Scion reel. Used lightly, would pass for new. $150

2) Fenwick Techna AV 9wt fly rod, Brand new in metal case with wrapper, $140. (SOLD)

3) GLoomis crank bait series baitcasting rod 6'6" with Shimano chronarch 101A reel. Rod is excellent, reel is good with a couple light nicks.$200(SOLD)

4) Fenwick HMG 6'6" baitcst rod with Shimano Chronarch 101A. Rod is excellent, reel is good with a couple light nicks. $175

5) Browning A-5 12 gauge shotgun, 30" barrel, good condition, invector choke, good waterfowl gun, $500.

6) Franchi 48Al 12 gauge mod choke, Good cond for 20 years old $350.

7) RWS Model 350 magnum air gun .177 cal. with Rws model 300 scope AO with Beeman c-mount. 1250 fps, just like new. $350.

8) Champion Generator 3500 watts yellow one like at checkers, will run a/c in travel trailer, used one summer. $225(SOLD)

9) Beeman Precision air gun model 1000SS, 22 caliber with beeman scope. lightly used $125.

10) Fenwick Hardcore Graphite spinning rod, 7' good condition. $75

All items are stuff I don't use much any more, just have too much stuff. Nothing is stolen, just need to do some home projects and was cleaning up some stuff I realize I don't use much. Please PM me if interested or have any questions and I will give you my number if you are serious. I am in Broomfield, Thanks

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
VIN said:
I'm going to have a garage sell and get rid of a lot of stuff I don't really use too much. Here's a list of all the toys I don't use much.

1) Fenwick Techna AV, 7' ML spinning rod with Pinnacle Scion reel. Used lightly, would pass for new. $150

2) Fenwick Techna AV 9wt fly rod, Brand new in metal case with wrapper, $140

3) GLoomis crank bait series baitcasting rod 6'6" with Shimano chronarch 101A reel. Rod is excellent, reel is good with a couple light nicks.$200

4) Fenwick HMG 6'6" baitcst rod with Shimano Chronarch 101A. Reel is excellent, reel is good with a couple light nicks. $175

5) Browning A-5 12 gauge shotgun, 30" barrel, good condition, invector choke, good waterfowl gun, $500.

6) Franchi 48Al 12 gauge mod choke, Good cond for 20 years old $350.

7) RWS Model 350 magnum air gun .177 cal. with Rws model 300 scope AO with Beeman c-mount. 1250 fps, just like new. $350.

8) Champion Generator 3500 watts yellow one like at checkers, will run a/c in travel trailer, used one summer. $225

9) Beeman Precision air gun model 1000SS, 22 caliber with beeman scope. lightly used $125.

10) Fenwick Hardcore Graphite spinning rod, 7' good condition. $75

All items are stuff I don't use much any more, just have too much stuff. Nothing is stolen, just need to do some home projects and was cleaning up some stuff I realize I don't use much. Please PM me if interested or have any questions and I will give you my number if you are serious. I am in Broomfield, Thanks
might be interested in that RWS 350 if you can seriously come down on the price. i can get factory refurbished with warenty for $299 http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/links/link.jsp?id=0055627229186a&type=product&cmCat=SEARCH&returnPage=search-results1.jsp&QueryText=rws+refurbished&N=4887&Ntk=Products&Ntx=mode+matchall&Nty=1&Ntt=rws+refurbished&noImage=0

if your interested in the 2 bills neighborhood shoot me a pm to arange test fire

thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts