Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Boat and trailer. 50 hp merc. got screwed on the motor, bought it used from vintage outboards in arvada. I do not recommend going there. agreed on an 80's merc. got a 65' that never worked right. What a great warranty, "boat must be to heavy" switched props. replaced fuel pump. guy finally started ignoring my messages. Left him a message that was less than courteous. anyway took it apart to get to the carbs, checked the #'s. He built it out of spare parts I think. it's overjetted according to the manual charts and the carb #'s indicate a 65 hp motor. the powerhead is definately a 50 hp. never got the new jets, or re-assembled the outboard. Compression was good. Boat has an oversized fuel tank, newer battery, newer bow mount trolling motor, cheap fishfinder, and ugly upholstery. It's a fishing boat so I never cared. It's light enough to pull with an suv. Fishes 2 comfortably, 3 is tight.

I'm selling it ONLY because I blew out a disc in my back and had to have a discectomy (they took out the damaged part of my F&*#$ disc) I work construction, so havn't been able to return to work. I'm the sole provider for my wife- in her final year of school- and my 7 month daughter. Make an offer, I spent 1200 (all our wedding gift $) on the motor, had 1300 in the boat +the outboard and finder. I just need to find some cash, will someone go $800? I'll get some pics up. Make me an offer, but try not to screw a guy.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Selling toys -80's 13' bayliner

Okay, dug through it. 2 batteries..... 20# anchor. old life jackets. 40#minn-kota bow mount. 30# tiller handle troller. both are 12 v. Both hardly used. new tires on trailer. I love this boat. I love my family more. all or part. make an offer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts