Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My truck died on me, mixing coolant & oil on both sides. replaced head gasket, seemed to work, when it idled. drove it and it stared mixing again. never re-torqued the head. might be okay.... or not.. 4x4, lockers, custom cam. high miles, Rare parts. don't have the money to fix it. make an offer. Selling it to help cover living expenses for the family until I recover from back surgery. Tell your gearhead friends. thanx guys

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Re: Selling toys- 86' toyota truck turbo

You cracked the heads if its mixing coolant. For that year and needing another motor put in I will give you $300-$500 depending on body etc.. Do you have any pics to post.

·
Registered
179 Posts

timing chain cut a groove/hole through timing chain cover through water jacket will fill crankcase with coolant most likely

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

But I have mayonaise on both sides, dipstick & the radiator. Please don't make me remember how to post picks.... PM me your cell # and I'll send you a pic... Body's great except the bed. standard rustout on outside, eating through the wheelwells. just before she died I put a used set of tires. Sport kings... not bad. $200.... Maybe I should part it out?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts