Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Location Lone Tree Cabelas
Date December 13th and 14th
1:00 Beginners guide to lake trout, this subject covers the basics. I will go over techniques for locating and catching fish. This subject is geared towards the beginners that do not have machines to drive across the ice, maybe do not have sonar units. Clues on the shoreline can help us decide where to fish. Basic techniques and tackle

3:00 Advanced fishing tactics for trophy lake trout. We will discuss techniques and locations to catch the " fish of a lifetime". I have learned a lot over the past couple years about some habits of large fish, I plan on sharing these thought during this seminar.

·
P I K E
10,163 Posts
Lonetree?? Why do you keep getting farther away from us up north here? You are starting to give us a complex up here Bernie!!! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am not trying to go south on anyone, just going to where the stores and sponsors ask me to go. Come on down visit and check out the store.

·
Registered
24,633 Posts
Bernie, table for 8 at Bass Pro Saturday night and request waiter Mike Hawk to see if sequels are as good?...

·
Registered
24,633 Posts
You miss a 100% of the CHERRIES to put on top that you dont grab with both hands!...

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Ouch! bernie, if you value your "cherries"..you may want to sit on the opposite end of the table from Z..
He may start at the opposite end of the table but that's not where he'll end up!

·
Registered
803 Posts
Location Lone Tree Cabelas
Date December 13th and 14th
1:00 Beginners guide to lake trout, this subject covers the basics. I will go over techniques for locating and catching fish. This subject is geared towards the beginners that do not have machines to drive across the ice, maybe do not have sonar units. Clues on the shoreline can help us decide where to fish. Basic techniques and tackle

3:00 Advanced fishing tactics for trophy lake trout. We will discuss techniques and locations to catch the " fish of a lifetime". I have learned a lot over the past couple years about some habits of large fish, I plan on sharing these thought during this seminar.
Anybody go to this? I'm thinking of going to it today.

·
Registered
24,633 Posts
Been to many in the past...well worth it...wanted to go yesterday but too nice out went fishing instead...cant go today family stuff...

·
Registered
803 Posts
Been to many in the past...well worth it...wanted to go yesterday but too nice out went fishing instead...cant go today family stuff...
Thanks Z, just trying to talk the wife to go also.

·
Registered
24,633 Posts
I texted Bernie they put him in the big meeting room at Cabelas...in the past they put him on the sales floor with a group of chairs which I didnt think did him or the seminar goers justice...so you and your wife should be comfy and have plenty of room...

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
X2 wish i could have made it, I always learn something.

·
Registered
803 Posts
I texted Bernie they put him in the big meeting room at Cabelas...in the past they put him on the sales floor with a group of chairs which I didnt think did him or the seminar goers justice...so you and your wife should be comfy and have plenty of room...
It was in the conference room by the deli.
There was a lot more people from FX than from here.
Since I start my retirement this coming Friday, I will have get out during the week once the mountain lakes start getting a lid.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts