Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No...I am not talking about all these fearful right-wing thread popping up like wildfire. I am talking yet again about the Denver Broncos.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/team/roster/le-kevin-smith/443d00ab-3654-40e6-87f2-f1e50aa5f030/ Signed two days ago to the team.

Yet more sloppy seconds from the patriots and I am getting SICK of it. Is that all mcdummy knows how to do? Sign patriot dropouts? Think outside the box. Gawd I am sick of this loser follower of a coach.

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
He played for us last year. He was cut in training camp this year, but brought back because of injuries to Vickerson and Thomas..

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hobiecat said:
He played for us last year. He was cut in training camp this year, but brought back because of injuries to Vickerson and Thomas..
Yep. Played in 09 for us. Former patriot. Guess who brought him on the team?

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
Do you have a better guy out there that you'd like to bring in to cover our injuries ....Or...are you just sayin....because you can't stand McDaniels..?

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
Probably shouldn't have brought in Dawkins from Philly...Or Williams from San Diego...or Bannon from Baltimore...or Lloyd from Chicago...or Goodman from Miami...or Vickerson from Detroit...or.......

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hard to take much of what you say seriously hobie. No offense. It's just that you are blinded by your love for the broncos. 13-3 predictions every year...every move is the right one....etc etc. Shanny is great, then shanny sucks. Cutler is going to be a hall of famer....then cutler is cancer. Brandon Marshall is the best receiver in the NFL....then hes trash. And that's all good. I respect that. You love the broncos.

But I like to take a good hard look at the moves with an unbiased eye. And what I see are stupid, personal moves that hes making. Picking up patriots....and tebow...and anything else he is familiar with. ::)

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Rivrunnr1 said:
Hard to take much of what you say seriously hobie. No offense. It's just that you are blinded by your love for the broncos. 13-3 predictions every year...every move is the right one....etc etc. Shanny is great, then shanny sucks. Cutler is going to be a hall of famer....then cutler is cancer. Brandon Marshall is the best receiver in the NFL....then hes trash. And that's all good. I respect that. You love the broncos.

But I like to take a good hard look at the moves with an unbiased eye. And what I see are stupid, personal moves that hes making. Picking up patriots....and tebow...and anything else he is familiar with. ::)
Ummm, YEEEEEEEEP....

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
Nah...Although my predictions are always overly optimistic...My reasoning is sound...

Hate towards a coach that hasn't had a reasonable opportunity to succeed is totally unrealistic.

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
2 seasons isn't enough? He's gone nowhere but downhill and it's gonna continue with the personnel decisions that he is making. Im serious. Anyone wanna bet money Smith gets an INT for DET this week?

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
Two seasons.....Did I miss 9 games? And no...Two seasons isn't enough. Not when you have to rebuild a team.

Alphonso Smith .... Isn't he the same player everyone was bashing before...? Now...He's used as an example... ::) He's playing in a different sheme...Why not some love for Cox...Syd Quan...and Vaughn...three promising rookies that made the team?

Love the Tebow pick...

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
hobiecat said:
Two seasons.....Did I miss 9 games? And no...Two seasons isn't enough. Not when you have to rebuild a team.

Alphonso Smith .... Isn't he the same player everyone was bashing before...? Now...He's used as an example... ::) He's playing in a different sheme...Why not some love for Cox...Syd Quan...and Vaughn...three promising rookies that made the team?

Love the Tebow pick...
Smith sucks too... Waste of a pick. Traded a 1st rounder for a second. Stupid...then traded Smith for a TE...how much impact has he had?

Love the Tebow pick, huh? Wonder why that doesn't surprise me.... ::)

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
Tight ends don't have a lot of impact in this offense. You didn't like the Smith pick...McDaniels must not have liked it either...That's why he's gone. What about some credit for Cox...Vaughn..and Syd Quan...

What is it you don't like about Tebow...For the Gruden lovers...Well, he loves Tebow...calls him Concrete Cyanide...

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
Oh....and after this season...I think we need to say good bye to Champ and use that 10 million a year on a couple of free agent guards...

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hobiecat said:
What is it you don't like about Tebow...
Hes religious

hobiecat said:
Alphonso Smith .... Isn't he the same player everyone was bashing before...?
Mrwigglestheworm said:
Smith sucks too... Waste of a pick. Traded a 1st rounder for a second. Stupid...then traded Smith for a TE...how much impact has he had?
I wasn't a fan of the pick either. Dumbass move....yet again. But you should be able to give him a chance. He didn't get much of a chance....and I bet he will end up good.

And I never bashed him...maybe other people did. I thought he was gonna be good. I thought we gave up too much for him...

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
hobiecat said:
Tight ends don't have a lot of impact in this offense.
Then why trade away a wasted first rounder for one!? What kind of sense does that make? ???

hobiecat said:
What is it you don't like about Tebow...For the Gruden lovers...Well, he loves Tebow...calls him Concrete Cyanide...
It's where Tebow was drafted that I don't like. I don't necessarily dislike him. He has some potential, but will he really be a good pro QB? Who knows? But we won't know anytime soon.

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
Mrwigglestheworm said:
hobiecat said:
Then why trade away a wasted first rounder for one!? What kind of sense does that make? ???

hobiecat said:
It's where Tebow was drafted that I don't like. I don't necessarily dislike him. He has some potential, but will he really be a good pro QB? Who knows? But we won't know anytime soon.
Because the tight end we had penciled in was injured in our last pre-season game...and that's all anyone would offer for Smith...

If you wanted Tebow..and McDaniels did...You had to draft him there...He wasn't going to be on the board later.

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
hobiecat said:
Mrwigglestheworm said:
hobiecat said:

hobiecat said:
Because the tight end we had penciled in was injured in our last pre-season game...and that's all anyone would offer for Smith...

If you wanted Tebow..and McDaniels did...You had to draft him there...He wasn't going to be on the board later.
Funny, we seem to have had a tight end, that wasn't injured...that now plays for the Lions...weird.

So you're saying it's ok to reach for a player in the draft, rather than draft the BEST player AVAILABLE?

Tell me again where he's done well with the draft? ::)

·
Registered
7,407 Posts
::) ::) ::)

Bills already said that they didn't move up to get Tebow prompting the Broncos to move up. They didn't have him at 25 or in their range from 41 - 45, and no other team in the NFL did either. Most teams had him in the 3rd or 4th at best.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts