Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Obama and the democrats are crying like little girls about extended the bush tax cuts for people over 250k because we can't afford the 700 billion dollars over 10 years right?

So they are now trying to extend the failed stimulus tax cuts, that are going to cost 1.5 trillion dollars over 10 years, and are wanting to do so, without paying for it......

Both sides are working strong on wrecking this country, and its a shame some people don't see it.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just wanna hear one of you defend this... My tax cuts are bigger than your tax cuts so its ok.... come on.. Ive heard plenty in the other thread about how the "Rich" needed to be taxed more. So defend your party on this.... its retarded.

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
They all go home in the same car...they just go about it differently...they want to keep their money and take yours...it hasnt changed in 40 years at least...both sides are indefensible...

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
zman said:
They all go home in the same car...they just go about it differently...they want to keep their money and take yours...it hasnt changed in 40 years at least...both sides are indefensible...
THIS

Why would I defend him? He's a politician. They are all d-bags. Haven't we all been over this?

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
zman said:
I thought the saying was, they all drink at the same bar?

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Yeah I guess they do that before they get in the car and drive...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts