1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Que Wife in the background "Oh [email protected] there he goes again spending more money on lures".

Me to myself: "If only she knew how many other lures I already bought this winter.....Evil laugh as I continue browsing the catalogs"

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
705 Posts
Coming soon Rapala Shad Mallow...
$12.99!!! PLUS, for just an additional $19.99, the just released video, "MIDNIGHT MALLOW MADNESS"
Learn from the pros HOW TO catch the biggest, baddest predators from your local waters!!!

CAUTION: This video carries an R rating for allot of inappropriate **** that goes on!!!!

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
The lure looks good. I might give it a try. If it wobbles and darts as well as I think it does, it will earn a place in my tackle box. The only lure that serves double duty (wobbles and darts well) in my tackle box now is the DUO realis jerkbait, and it has quickly become my favorite jerkbait.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
I just ordered 4 (2 shallow and 2 deep) from tackle warehouse. They're on back order until the 21st. They have some interesting colors.

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Naw its named the "Cocky ****" it so sure it catches fish it doesnt come with hooks! Doesnt even have split rings where they can be attached!!...

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Zman you are a funny man, very funny! 8)

·
Registered
936 Posts
My wallet still hurts from the release of the scatter rap. Regardless it looks like I may have to pony up and make a few new additions to the tackle box.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts