Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres a Link to the pic of it.

I have a Shapell 3000 Deluxe for sale. Comes with extra 8 poles that I just bought that have clips on them . They help keep the winds from blowing in the sides and makes it more sturdy. Has only been used once since I got it and 3 times from Previouse owner. Its a great shelter  for one person or real nice for two people .  Also it comes with a sled that has skis and it fits on top of the sled for a real easy time on the ice.  Also an 8 inch Ice auger that works great. It fits nicely under the shelter when you unscrew the screw for the hadle....Hate to let it go but i won't be ice fishing again this year or next year....$350 for all of it. The Shapeell alone retails for $299 I paid over $400+ for all of this. My loss your gain!!!!! Feel free to email me @ yourfinancialfuture.com with any questions

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I didn't see that. but it comes with extra supports which were $75 for eight poles with clips plus shipping and handeling. Also a sled on skis which you put the shelter on and makes it compact and an ice auger 8 inch. So if you say $239 + $75 for the poles and an auger lets say $30 bucks used....and the sled?...as you can see im out money on this stuff...its a total rig. All you need is your poles and a fishfinder and maybe a bucket to sit on and your ready to go....

L

·
0 Posts
So $50 I'll take it right now I'll be by after work!!! PM me for details!!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry I guess Im not clear on this. It's $300 for the shelter the sled with skis and the Ice auger......If you need more info look at the past posts!

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
sounds like a hand auger

1 - 10 of 10 Posts