Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an older shappell S3000 for sale.... asking $120

its basically like the one in the URL below except it doesn't have the 4 removable windows ... it has one large window in front. I also added the ski system to it last year to pull easier over the snow.

I'll try to get pics up later today... if interested please send a PM.

http://www.shappell.com/s3000shelter.html

·
Registered
917 Posts
Re: Shappell s3000

ahh almost had me until I noticed the huskers flag in the background. cant be trusting those nebraska fans, ;) :D ;D...

Im not interested in the hut man just had to give you some grief.

·
Registered
15 Posts

i just got into ice fishing and this might sound like a dumb question, but what is the weight of this hut. i just dont want anything too heavy if i am lugging it by myself. but am interested

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Hollensbe33 --- this one weighs less, only 37 lbs, compared to the new model (40lbs). With the ski system attached it works great for a sled. I've put my jiffy, vex, rods/reels, tackle and chairs on that shelter and used it as a sled without any problems.

MuskieMan/Uncle Shad -- funny you should comment on the background, when I put the pics on I was thinking to myself I bet someone's going to say something about that husker flag and small buck ;-) . The Buck was my first ever harvested about 17 years ago with my father and grandfather with me, lots of good memories.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts