Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have to admit, frog fishing is the ish. It's also not as easy as it looks. Especially for someone like myself that has really only been doing it for a couple days. I set up my camera phone on the dock and then a canoe to capture some topwater bass fishing wins. I ended up only capturing fails, instead. Using my phone definitely wasn't ideal but it's all I have right now. I did eventually land some fish but nothing to write home about. I plan on getting another gopro soon so I can start making legit videos. Unless someone can recommend something better around the same price.... Do any of you guys have experience with action cams besides the GoPro? I had the hero 2 and loved it so I'm leaning toward the hero 5 now but there are a bunch of cheaper options like the SJCam SJ6 legend. I can get three legends for the price of one GoPro which would be very advantageous. I'm getting soooo stoked for the fall!!!!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ucqn3P6BaPw

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.