Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all, been far away from the forum for sometime. Change in positions at work has brought me back to the water's edge. I'm glad to be back but much work to do in order to get ye ol' fishin' vessel back to sea-worthiness. It seems that the weather has taken its toll on my seats and I am in need of either reupholstering the whole shibang or buying new. Would like some advice and also some names of shops that you all would recommend. Thank you all for your responses. BTW, I am located in La Junta so places in Pueblo and Springs are in consideration.

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
Can't help with Springs/Pueblo, but if you want to come up to Denver, Ron at Autoweave does fantastic work. He is on 64th between Pecos & Federal.

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
My new boat has pretty crappy upholstery too. I was kind of wondering if seat covers are an option for a boat---as a temporary measure.

·
P I K E
10,114 Posts

·
Registered
16,618 Posts
Just duct tape some trash bags over the old seats Owen. U be stylin' in the hood-

·
Registered
24,557 Posts
Just duct tape some trash bags over the old seats Owen. U be stylin' in the hood-
Get the Home Depot Contractor bags they will wear like iron!...

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Just duct tape the whole seat. They got all sorts of cool new patterns. Zebra, leopard, mustache or you could show support for your neighbors in Trinidad with rainbow!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts