Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
I don't know why you are surprised?

If Obama got caught in a hotel room holding the severed head of a teenage runaway. The press would report it as

"Obama cures honor students migrains ";D

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
I think the country should be supportive of our actions in Libya--Several weeks late to need as they are due to dithering multinationalism.

That thug has American blood on his hands.

Witness how the aviators from that crashed F-15 Strike Eagle were greeted.

We should have acted when the rebels had Tripoli surrounded before the dictator unleashed his Air Force and his tanks on his own people.

Anybody buying the line that we don't have any boots on the ground?

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm just :D

Sswan... You clicked a link of mine!! I thought I was on the ban list!!
And yes, political campaign speech is null and void after the election for both parties.

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
sswan said:
Educate me, CF Liberal Horde--Are comments made during a campaign null and void after the election?
I am not a liberal or a conservative...somewhere in the middle...and yes in EVERY election they are...again you seem surprised...thats the amazing part...

·
Registered
910 Posts
you can tell zman leans left of center because he always joins in on slamming republicans, but when democrats are involved he says "they're all the same, they all do it, they go home in the same car."

truth is, you will almost never hear abc,nbc,cbs,nyt,bostonglobe,npr,pbs,time,newsweak,latimes, etc. ever bring up anything a democrat said unless it helps their cause. They sure as hell will not mention a democrat's party affiliation until well after the jump, if at all, if they're involved in scandal.

this is just the way it is. most of the media has a bias to the left not only in their coverage but more importantly in what they don't cover.

Anyone that says different or tries to say Limbaugh, Beck, Hannity, and fox news make up for it is to the left of center because the former numbers completely dwarf and overwhelm the latter.

no enemies on the left

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Thank you to whoever removed the previous post(s) in the interest of some standard of discussion.

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
you can tell zman leans left of center because he always joins in on slamming republicans, but when democrats are involved he says "they're all the same, they all do it, they go home in the same car."

Yeah thats why I voted for Reagan and supported Bush Sr...::)... and how Bush Jr came from his father's loins is beyond me...he must of gotten double resessive genes for stupidity from George and Barbara...the worst president since Carter...

It would help greatly if the Republican party would quit coming up with morons and bimbos as their candidates as of late...hint...come up with some who is electable or you are going to lose AGAIN...are you really that stupid to have Palin come out as your leading candidate in 2012?...no matter what Obama does...if that happens...you will have your arse handed to you...I dont care if it is a woman...find someone who is qualified...and not that it matters...they do ALL go home in same car...

·
Registered
11,844 Posts
zman said:

Yeah thats why I voted for Reagan and supported Bush Sr...::)... and how Bush Jr came from his father's loins is beyond me...he must of gotten double resessive genes for stupidity from George and Barbara...the worst president since Carter...

It would help greatly if the Republican party would quit coming up with morons and bimbos as their candidates as of late...hint...come up with some who is electable or you are going to lose AGAIN...are you really that stupid to have Palin come out as your leading candidate in 2012?...no matter what Obama does...if that happens...you will have your arse handed to you...I dont care if it is a woman...find someone who is qualified...and not that it matters...they do ALL go home in same car...
Face it Z, the extremes just hate the idea of individual thinking vs. partison politics. I think it's a shame how that notion along with the vocal media and christian right has polarized the country.

What is really ironic is you are ABSOLUTELY right... while the country itself gets more and more polarized, the actual politicians are all on the same side... in the same car, with the same benefits and the same wad of cash and power, which is all most of em care about... my favorites included.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Oyey said:
Face it Z, the extremes just hate the idea of individual thinking vs. partison politics. I think it's a shame how that notion along with the vocal media and christian right has polarized the country.

What is really ironic is you are ABSOLUTELY right... while the country itself gets more and more polarized, the actual politicians are all on the same side... in the same car, with the same benefits and the same wad of cash and power, which is all most of em care about... my favorites included.
Yes because everything that Obama and his administration is doing is perfectly acceptable, and we should all be good little sheep and take it right? Lord knows the people on the right, and all those "Christians" are the reason this country is going into the crapper. Spitting on our allies, and bowing and offering knob jobs to our enemies is what we really should have been doing in the first place right? Americans sure as hell don't need jobs or money, we should be good little puppets, and welcome sending money to Brazil, and offering them permits to drill for oil in our water, instead of giving the permits to companies in our country so Americans get jobs. Obama is a joke. I bet you had no issues with the media coverage on Bush while he was in office, Nah there is no way in hell that was polarizing the country right? Bush = Hilter is acceptable, but anything negative about Obama is down right wrecking this country. Give me a break. Bush goes into Iraq and removes someone who used chemical weapons on his own people, and he is just a money hungry capitalist who is just their for the oil. Obama gets involved in conflict somewhat doing the same thing, but it's humanitarian, it has nothing to do with protecting Europe's oil interests. He wants to protect these people, but while others are getting slaughtered by their govt. he turns a blind eye. Just pathetic.

Im glad you know that all of Washington is on the same side, but pointing the finger at the right isn't going to solve anything when they are not in power.

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
I think both sides, Obama and the current GOP are pretty damn inadequate...300,000,000 people and this is the best this country can offer?...we are doomed for sure.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts