Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! Before I break any rules on here I have a really dumb question. Shouldn't the Colorado Fishing Reports section on this forum be about fishing reports? I guess people have a different definition of fishing report but mine is that it's a brief description of conditions, what is working, what body of water and what you are catching. No? Angler's choice would be a good description as well but I don't want to get yelled at if I reveal a hot spot. I understand us fisher people have secret spots we don't want to reveal. I look forward to having a good debate! Night fishing for eyes is da bees knees!

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Haha where’s your report tho? agree with you man. I try to include conditions and lures used and stuff like that. Sometimes I’ll include location if I’m not too worried about it. I feel like the whole point of a report is for people to maybe learn something or take something away from it. If someone is just gonna post a bunch of pics with zero helpful info or anything like that, save it for The Board or Facebook.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, the wipers are hitting in 40 feet of water at Pueblo and they are around 20 to 25 inches using crawdads at sunset.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
"Well, the wipers are hitting in 40 feet of water at Pueblo and they are around 20 to 25 inches using crawdads at sunset."

Now that's a report (y)

·
Registered
553 Posts
I figure my videos along with other guys that post videos like I do on this exact forum sections are as good if not better reports. We aren't giving way the names of the lake but most hardcore fisherman know where we are and get a visual report. :)

·
P I K E
10,099 Posts
The Fishing Report Section is for any fish caught with any info you want to give with the story/report...IT IS NOT FOR ASKING FOR A REPORT ON ANY WATERS COLORADO OR OUTSIDE OF, THOSE POSTS AND THREADS BELOONG IN THE fISHING LOUNGE SECTION!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts