Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my three year old sonar. It was sent into the factory at the end of last ice season to be cleaned/reconditioned for resale. Unit head is new and the transducer has only been used for one season. New battery this year in February. Selling for $275.00. Best price I could find was on Amazon $310.00. Most retailers are selling for about $350.00 great deal for the season ahead.

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Easy: -32 F, -36 C, or 238 K. That signature is a false aporia because that zero is not a "real" zero.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Shut up with the cience (purposely misspelled) and buy this Showdown. Need to buy my kids a pair of Jordan's for Christmas!

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Shut up with the cience (purposely misspelled) and buy this Showdown. Need to buy my kids a pair of Jordan's for Christmas!
Your ability or, should I say, inability to sell this has nothing to do with the "cience," or lack thereof. A free bump might hurt though. :D GL on financing your kids Jordans. :biggrin1: I'm assuming it's a joke, but whatever the reason is, GL. For real. :thumb:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Selling my three year old sonar. It was sent into the factory at the end of last ice season to be cleaned/reconditioned for resale. Unit head is new and the transducer has only been used for one season. New battery this year in February. Selling for $275.00. Best price I could find was on Amazon $310.00. Most retailers are selling for about $350.00 great deal for the season ahead.
do you have any pics of it... and where are you located?

thanks

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sold Ebay

·
Registered
24,557 Posts
I think the buyer pays shipping...

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sounds like you've played that game before. Actually, Ebay only cost $1.00 to list. It was Paypal that got their cut for handling of the money. Pretty easy way to sell stuff. I'd do it again if needed.

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Twice as "cold" as 0 C is 0 C, but 0 C is 32 F, and
half of this is 16 F, which is -8.9 C.
That's another way to look at it. However, most people in the US think of the Celsius scale. 0 on the Fahrenheit scale is -32 degrees from the freezing point of water. Twice as cold is another 32 degrees away from that zero (-32F, -36C). There are many ways to look at this. For example, one could argue that 50 F is cold and set that as the point of reference. The point was: zero on either temperature scale does not indicate a lack of quantity or an empty set. Hence the fallacy I pointed out. I did not respond to make fun of the OP. I did it because it was kinda entertaining (but not in a disparaging way).

To the OP, congrats on successfully funding your kids' Jordans! :thumb:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts